When you face serious criminal charges, you deserve serious defense. You deserve representation and personal attention from a criminal defense law firm that is recognized for superior experience and results.
At Conaway & Strickler, P.C., we are committed to providing the best defense possible under the most challenging of circumstances. We are a top-rated criminal defense law firm. We stand by our results, clients and mission. Dedication to our clients is the touchstone of our practice philosophy, and winning is always our goal. We defend our clients' rights, freedoms and best interests both in and out of the courtroom.
Our law firm is nationally recognized with extensive experience in United States, international and transnational criminal cases. We have represented clients and businesses:
- Throughout the Atlanta metro region and Georgia
- In federal jurisdictions throughout the U.S., including New York, Florida, California, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Alabama, Virginia, Arkansas and others
- In the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Cyprus, Dubai, Singapore, Indonesia, Argentina, Canada, Mexico and others
"One of America's Best Criminal Defense Firms" — Newsweek
How Can We Help You?
We understand how frightening and stressful it is when you, a family member or friend faces jail, prison, criminal fines and other serious consequences that may create a criminal record and lifelong consequences.
Our Atlanta federal criminal defense attorneys counter the aggressive tactics of criminal prosecutors and independently investigate our clients' cases. We are criminal law experts, and we have more than 20 years of experience defending clients against an array of serious criminal charges, ranging from white collar crimes to federal drug crimes.
The services and expertise our clients benefit from include:
- Informative and straightforward legal counsel
- Independent forensic investigations and expert collaboration
- Representation, protection and guidance under federal and state criminal investigations
- Assistance obtaining jail bonds
- Dedicated protection of rights, freedom, liberty and reputation
- Representation of Americans arrested abroad and foreign nationals arrested in the U.S.
- Thorough preparation for litigation and court trial
We are trial lawyers, and victory is our goal. We protect our clients during every stage of the legal process, from the beginning of criminal investigation to final resolution of the case.
We strive to prevent arrest and protect our clients' reputations during investigations. If arrest cannot be prevented, we fight to mitigate the charges to the greatest extent possible or get the charges our clients face dismissed.
Do NOT speak with law enforcement agents or detectives until you have consulted with and retained a lawyer.
Georgia International Crime Defense Attorneys
Contact us today to discuss your unique case with one of our experienced attorneys at 404-445-6486. All conversations are confidential.